top of page

Look for the paw print on the back of our plant labels!

All of the plants in this collection are pet-friendly and rated as non-toxic to animals by the SPCA and the American Kennel Club.

Even though the plants are considered non-toxic, depending on the size of your pet, they may show mild signs of indigestion and other GI symptoms. Yes, the plants in this collection are considered non-toxic to animals, but if your pet consumes more than a leaf or two, they may start to show more intense symptoms and signs of discomfort, quickly becoming more ill. 


Toxic Plants.png


  • Do not induce vomiting unless instructed by your vet. Different plants require different treatments; vomiting can make some cases even worse.

  • Pets do not instinctively avoid dangerous plants. Domestic animals, like pets, have no ability to distinguish between safe and unsafe plant.

My Pet Ate A Toxic Plant - What Should I Do?

  1. Contact your vet or local animal hospital.

  2. Collect information to help identify what plant your pet ate (i.e. take a picture or a physical sample).

  3. Provide your vet with as much information as possible, including:

  • suspected plant​

  • time of ingestion

  • amount consumed

  • your  pet's weight

  • any symptoms your pet is showing

Pet Pals Collection.png
bottom of page